FS- Complete 75g RR - In Round Rock

OceanHomes

ok, guys my nephue is moving to Chicago and is not taking his tank. He would like to sell as a whole since is is only home one weekend a month. I could possible do a part out if I cant get the whole tank sold.

4x 46.5" VHO setup with reflector, ARO ballast 440w -

PM SE100 Skimmer and PM waste collector -

Live Rock, about 80-100LBS -

Quiet One 3000 pump -

Mag 7 -

Seio 1100 - $40

1200MJ x3 -

80lbs of extreme fine sand

9w UV steralizer w/pump and extra bulb

You will get all that comes with the tank, any misc supplies, salt, food, what ever.

I WILL KNOW WHAT INHABITS THE TANK AFTER THIS WEEKEND AND WILL POST WHATS ALL IN THERE.

He said theres several fish, snails, crabs and corals but he doesnt know the names of them. I dont know if the ones in the picture are still in there or not.

This pic was taken at set up back in Nov 05, I will get a recent pic this weekend.

Also have a refugium but I cant remember what size, probably a 20 or 30 gal.

Asking $1500.00

LJ%20tank.jpg

I certainly don't want you to go to a lot of work at this point, but before I could go further to decide if I am interested, here are some of the things I would like to know:

Does it come with a stand?

You mentioned a refugium, I assume it does come with that?

A general idea of the fish and corals (I understand he might not know the exact names, but since the picture is about 8 months old, would need a little bit better idea of what it comes with). I live in NW Austin and work in RR (Dell). I can be contacted directly at "[email protected]" if you wish to take this oiff the forum.

Stephen

This tank comes with everything, canopy, stand, tank, sump, pumps, skimmer, lights, ballasts, the whole nine yards.

You will get everything.He is in Chicago and has been there for over a month and actually cant remeber whats all in the tank. I am coming to my sisters in RR tomorrow and will be going to his house Saturday evening to get all the specifics, if you would like to come look you are more than welcome to come, here is my cell number just give me a call saturday and I can tell you what time I will be heading to his house and you can come and see for your self if you wont to.

979-777-3905 if anyone else is interested in seeing the tank call me.

Still for sale

Tank inhabitants are:

snails, hermits, sand sifting star, 2-3 green reef chromis, 2 tomato clowns, bubble anemonie, fox face, Koran angel, urchin, pink spot shrimp goby.

only two corals, green hairy shrooms, and some button polyps.

I only have a week left before the tank is left alone or I have to tear down and move to my sisters house till it can be sold.