Can Euphyllia the love?

Sherita

A few "quick and dirty" pics of the wavy thangs in my tank. I didn't shut the pumps off, so there is some motion blur going on. But, I've a new leopard wrasse in this tank, and she's getting comfortable. Don't wanna freak her out.

The Green Blob, cantaloupe sized green octospawn

greenfroggie.jpg

Green torch, white tips. Bad attitude.

greentorch.jpg

Super Sexy yellow and purple anchor hammer.

Hammer1.jpg

Beautimous pink hammer

pinkhammer.jpg

Alien looking clear with yellow tips octospawn

yellowfroggie.jpg

Neon yellow tip torch

yellowtorch.jpg

And now, some non-euphyllias, but still purdy!

Duncans from the Long Island Aquarium. Super neon green

LIDuncans.jpg

A lovely little shroom. I've had this beauty for a while,it's a slow grower. I call it strawberry shortcake

shroom.jpg

and then, there is THIS, I call it Forest Fire. The color in this picture is true to what it is. It's also a slow grower, but very nice. Photo is slightly out of focus due to location in the tank.

forestfire.jpg

The END

Resisting the urge to whip out my goliath frog spawn (which my clowns are hosting, neener).

Can Euphyllia the love? -- :)

Strawberry shortcake and forest fire have me drooling. @Juiceman, that last picture, what's in the background? Looks like a fake Christmas tree, love it!

You know, awhile back I saw someone with a pink acan on here...somebody was sorry he fragged it, but...I have been looking for that for sale ever since...never have seen it... And finding pink yuma, next near to impossible.

Also, Sherita, just noticed you have 7 tanks in your sig.... Kinda feeling small now ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice pics everyone!

Wardlaw, how much flow is yours getting? Mine get all shrinky if they get too much flow, the like nice gentle flow, just enough to wave them around in slow motion. They don't like to be blasted. I've got a monster bicolor octospawn, it's the size of a volleyball, but if too much flow hits it, it's the size of a baseball.

I have a few....

egu3azan.jpg

Purple Octospawn

nabage9y.jpg

Green purple tipped frogspawn

ate8ypur.jpg

Green purple tipped hammer

e6y2u2ag.jpg

Blue hammer

e8usuga4.jpg

Purple and yellow bicolor hammer

te8yqa8a.jpg