Pitchurs in here!

Sherita

Thanks James. I really like the frogspawn, too. And I was right of the glass (had to back up a bit when it tried to focus). Also, the frogspawn is right up front. My fish are pretty flirty with the camera, but the colors only seem to work well on the orange clown. Perhaps because of the color settings.

I've got the white balance cranked as warm as I think it can be. I may just try turning the LEDs to white for pictures rather than trying to learn post processing yet. Sounds easier, too, since it'll only change one thing instead of a ton of pictures.

Awesome job on this thread. I might have to chime in so someone can teach me how to use my Cannon. I was pretty good with my Fujifilm but my Cannon doesn't do as well in my hands.

On a side note, Planeden why do you have a lightsaber in your tank?

Awesome job on this thread. I might have to chime in so someone can teach me how to use my Cannon. I was pretty good with my Fujifilm but my Cannon doesn't do as well in my hands.

On a side note, Planeden why do you have a lightsaber in your tank?

Both James and sherita use canons, so they can probably help.

I would say something about my cleaner shrimp being a Jedi, but I think you are referring to my heater in the "QT".

Archived