Petco 25-50% Off Sale February 22 & 23

Petco is having a sale on February 22 & 23.

25% off All Saltwater Fish and Live Plants

50% off All Saltwater Fish and Invertebrates

I have confirmed that this sale includes all SW items, including fish corals and all inverts. The fish manager at the store near me, Jason, told me that he will special order any items you want and you will still receive the discount. He said he uses five vendors and can get just about anything. Special orders can be made before Friday , Call Jason at 512-252-3677 and he'll give you a price over the phone. You may also inquire with your local store to see if they'll extend the same deal.

19000 Limestone Commercial Drive
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-252-3677

Here's a link to the flyer:

http://www.petco.com/petco_page_pc_amazingaquaticsevent.aspx?cm_mmc=redirect-_-amazingaquaticsevent-_-van-_-url

I don't know if all Petcos are having this sale, so check with your local store. I am in no way affiliated with Petco and I'm not promoting any store in particular. I just wanted to pass on a good deal and this just so happens to be the store I visited. I mean custom order, no shipping and 25% off anything!

i tried that, but he won. so now i'm trying to get back in his good graces :)

Wait, what? I thought meeting me was everything you have ever hoped and dreamed it would be?

You have no idea. I've replayed that moment in my mind countless times.

i tried that, but he won. so now i'm trying to get back in his good graces smile.png

Wait, what? I thought meeting me was everything you have ever hoped and dreamed it would be?

You've left that open-ended enough that it can be taken a number of ways. One I'll throw out because it's a little disturbing. The other two can be good or bad. Either way, I suppose I have that effect on people. On occassion Ty sees me coming and bolts for the nearest hiding place. He has surprisingly excellent cardio!

i tried that, but he won. so now i'm trying to get back in his good graces smile.png

You've left that open-ended enough that it can be taken a number of ways. One I'll throw out because it's a little disturbing. The other two can be good or bad. Either way, I suppose I have that effect on people. On occassion Ty sees me coming and bolts for the nearest hiding place. He has surprisingly excellent cardio!

shrug, i guess since it was too dangerous i'll be honest. i met a lot of people that day. which one were you again?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived