200G Euro-Braced

offroadodge

So after today my 200G tank will be up for sale. I will have to do some cleaning out of the old sand bed and salt creep, but other than that....The tank was built 2.5-3 years ago and features rear external overflow and 2 different returns spaced evenly in back wall. Dimensions are 60"x30"x27". Stand is 2x4 construction with corners built like a house and wrapped in 1/2" Birch (light stain and laquer outside) and trimmed in poplar and oak. Stand has baskets and shelf system in it and one end is for delicate electronics. Canopy had an electric lift using linear actuators and runs off of a 12V car battery that I have a solar panel outside to keep charged so it doesn't cost me anything to operate. Selling tank, stand, and canopy with lift for $1500

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/17320-jeremys-200g-eurobraced-build/

This is the link to my build thread if interested.

This is an amazing system that I have been trying to mimic with my new build during the entire process. If I had known, I would have just waited it out and bought offroaddodge's system.

Someone is going to be very lucky to get this. I mean c'mon, powered canopy lift!?!? Jealous!

This is an amazing system that I have been trying to mimic with my new build during the entire process. If I had known, I would have just waited it out and bought offroaddodge's system.

Someone is going to be very lucky to get this. I mean c'mon, powered canopy lift!?!? Jealous!

Solar* powered canopy lift.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

$1000 and ill throw in all the extra stuff I still have laying around. Like the light fixture 2x400W MH and 200W of LEDs (10-20K whites and 10-Blues and 8-3W UVs) with ballasts and drivers. Also salt mixing station and extra 10G tank for QT with filter socks etc. Take it all. I am away from the house so please text if interested 5one2 nine7one1nine2five

• 3 weeks later...

I need it moved, if this doesn't sell then I will post a youtube videos of it being cut into pieces and thrown away before I go any lower. Whoever buys it gets everything, tank, stand, canopy (with linear actuated lift), light fixture (200Ws LEDs-2x400W MH and all the ballasts), 2-10G tanks one was fro ATO and other for QT, water change station, extra chemicals-filter socks etc.

Archived