ReefCleaners GB - CLOSED

10gReef

I need to order a cleaning crew and would like to do a group buy if any one is interested. I am not in a huge rush to order but would like to have it in by end of next week if possible. My order will be about $185, not counting the member discount.

Part of my order will be 50lb of reef rock.

If anyone is experienced with setting up group buys please feel free to take the lead as I have never done one.

Thanks,

http://www.reefcleaners.org/

I'm in for some dwarf ceriths.

I could head up receiving the order at work (183/Balcones Woods Dr.) 8:30-5:30, and then pick up in Cedar Park after hours.

Awesome, I don't mind taking the delivery either, I live central, just south of Oltorf. Lets see what location works best for the majority. I work from home and am around the majority of the day.

Well bummer. This will be just a bit too soon for me. I will likely need to order in a week or so, if anyone else needs a few days to be ready, let me know.

I might need to order again then too. I need some peppermint shrimp and they are currently out of stock.

Ended up not ordering. I spent a couple hours picking snails and crabs out of Jeremy's tank one by one as we were breaking it down.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Score!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Archived