Nikon D5000 Digital Camera Plus Many Extras- $225

I have a Nikon D5000 digital camera for sale. It comes with many extras. This camera is in great condition and works perfect, i just never use it anymore. I have it listed on craigslist for $400 but am offering it up here to ARC members at $350 for everything. 512-nine three four-4974

Nikon D5000 digital camera (12.3 mp)

Nikkr lens AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G EDII

Nikon carry case

Opteka carry case

Bower fish eye lens

digital camera screen protectors

lens cleaning paper

swabs and targus cleaning fluid

digital close-up lens +1 52mm

Quantray 52mm QMC-UV

adapter ring

Promaster 52mm UV

Vivitar UV 52mm

Hoya HMC 52mm UV

digital close-up lens 4+ 52mm

digital 10x macro lens 52mm

post-398-0-46647600-1390606297_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-60308300-1390606357_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-64867000-1390606400_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-35904300-1390606418_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-27760600-1390606438_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-54195500-1390606455_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-74949300-1390606485_thumb.jpg

post-398-0-31993200-1390606519_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to some spiffy pics from fellow ARC members smile.png

oh for #@$%@ sake...no pressure or anything.

thanks for the camera C&B. i am really enjoying. of course. i'm just randomly pressing buttons and flipping switches like a poorly trained monkey. but, despite my ineptitude, some of the pitcures are coming out well.

Looking forward to some spiffy pics from fellow ARC members smile.png

thanks for the camera C&B. i am really enjoying. of course. i'm just randomly pressing buttons and flipping switches like a poorly trained monkey. but, despite my ineptitude, some of the pitcures are coming out well.

If I can do it, so can you. When do we get to see your first round??

Did it come with home made "videos"?

Diet Dr. Pepper out the nose, oww.

Looking forward to some spiffy pics from fellow ARC members :)

If I can do it, so can you. When do we get to see your first round??

Did it come with home made "videos"?

Diet Dr. Pepper out the nose, oww.

You can find some here. http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/26847-first-time-build/?p=233019

Clint, its nothing "exciting".

Pics are looking good!

You might contact Marc (melev) on DFWMAS. He shoots with a Nikon, and gives some pretty good classes on photography. Even tho I shoot with a Canon, I learned some truly invaluable info at the class that I took.

Pics are looking good!

You might contact Marc (melev) on DFWMAS. He shoots with a Nikon, and gives some pretty good classes on photography. Even tho I shoot with a Canon, I learned some truly invaluable info at the class that I took.

Thanks. I think I'm going to start with a friend in law (canon, though) who minored in photography. She's closer and (I assume) works cheap :). And I'll get to help drink the payment.

I'm not sure how much of a fancy hobby this will turn into. I mostly bought it for faster reaction time compared to point and shoot/cell phones. I get a lot of parts of kittens and blurry close ups when I take pictures of the rescues because it takes so long to process.

It's a fun hobby, and it doesn't have to break the bank unless you want it to. I'm still trying to talk myself into a real macro lens, but haven't done it yet because some sexy coral will catch my eye................and there I go.

The nice thing about digital is you can see what you did, or didn't do, immediately. Push buttons and flip switches, learn all about what it does. Read the directions, get some help, and practice, practice, practice. And dont' get flustered. Even now, if I'm lucky one out of ten pictures is what I wanted.

Archived