Reefs2Go Group Buy

Woods

Reefs2Go is having a softies sale and I am thinking if we can get enough interest to where we have free shipping ($170+ order) then I would buy some Ricordea.

I am in for about $50 worth.

Any additional? I would like to place the order by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reefs2Go is having a softies sale and I am thinking if we can get enough interest to where we have free shipping ($170+ order) then I would buy some Ricordea.

I am in for about $50 worth.

Any additional? I would like to place the order by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Free shipping is at $100.

According to their Shipping FAQ webpage it is $170. I don't see $100 right now anywhere on their site...

(LIVE orders over $169.99 ship for FREE)

It's been changed for at least two months. Add something to your cart and it will show the free shipping.

Good to know the Free Shipping is now only $100... I am wanting to order soon. So as soon as I know we have hit the $100 Free Shipping, I would like to get it submitted...

I know there is a bigger difference than just this, but the most visible difference is polyp size. Zoas can be very small heads to medium sized while Palys are generally med to large polyps...

What's the diferrence between Palys and Zoas?

Palythoa and Zoanthids are both from the same family of corals; Zoantharia. For our purposes, they are the same. The general care guidlines are the same. IME the only difference to worry about between the two is that Palythoa grow larger, have larger stalks and larger heads. In my tank they also spread faster. Anyone that has any of these will tell you that every frag will be different. Some like more or less light. Some will melt away while others thrive.

Brian, not if I can ever get them to answer the phone or call me back... I can't understand how they are still in business when they don't answer their phones. As soon as I get ahold of them, I will let everyone know.

Archived