Solana 34g w/stand, Tunze 9002

etannert

Now that the new 60g is nearly done, it's time for its predecessor to find a new home.

Solana tank and stand

34g Solana AIO

Black Solana stand

comes with return pump, Solana skimmer, glass top, and a nearly-new inTank Solana media rack/sponge holder set

NO LIGHT - I'm keeping the disco ball halide for the new set-up

I'm the set-up's second owner so there are some light scratches and the stand has some small damage from adhesive strips - nothing very noticeable.

Asking $200. Feel free to make me an offer; lowballs will be ignored. I'm willing to discount the price if you're willing to clean the tank - the layout of my apartment does not make maneuvering a big tank in and out of a tub an exciting prospect...

Tunze 9002 skimmer

Also available is a Tunze 9002 skimmer. I'll give it a good vinegar rinse and tune up before it goes to its new home. Comes with pump (not quite sure what I have running it right now, I think a MJ1200?) and inTank Solana lid. Bought this one used as well so not quite sure of its age. Asking $80.

I'm aiming for all equipment to be ready to pick up by next Friday or Saturday at the latest. Once I go back to school on Monday my schedule gets difficult to schedule pick-ups around, so keep that in mind.

I'll have some live items for free and for sale once the tank gets broken down:

used live sand (free)

a little leftover dry sand (free)

some LR I won't need in the new tank (prob around $20/rock)

Purchasers of the hardware/equipment can have first dibs on the above items.

I'll post pics tomorrow. PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...