take or bust

chatfouz

well again i have these seahorses. someone offered to buy them and lo-and behold they send me a fake check. really?? who tries to scam for seahorses? like no resale value...

these are going to be gone by wed. im either going to take them to sthe store or if someone anyone wants them let me know. if you can come by wed between 2-7 you can have it all. give me what you want. 50$ 20$ or free whatever.

512 809 2348

madison

second time ive been attempted to be scammed for these horses.

wasnt here. from austin american statesman. totally blew me away someone would try to scam those. i could believe trying to scam movies or tv or electronic equipment. i could see scamming furniture. but a rare live animal like that? ill post his name whatnot after im done with the police.

I think that's a good idea to add a review section, whether is online vendors or your locals. And we don't have to be nasty or crude but keep clean and direct to the point. Wondering if it would be too much work for Andrew (Starfire) :lol:

We discussed that before and thought it would be too hard to police. Someone could get mad at somebody for who knows what and post flaming reports. Then you get into a he said, he said (or she) and we don't really know who is telling the truth. That is why we came up with no bad reports on any stores. If you have an issue PM Andrew, Headless_Donkey, or myself. If we get multiple complaints about the same person or store we will post a warning.