Niko's Reef

Niko's Reef

Can't wait to see in person what Chris has designed for me. I got a glimpse of it in an email, and I was blown away. It exceeded my expectations. I've seen his work for other members on the club, so I'm not at all surprised. I just thought I had a pretty cool design, but what he came up with and added to it is amazing. It was everything I could ask for. Just wanted to thank Chris for all his hard work. I owe you big time. Niko.

Can't wait to see in person what Chris has designed for me. I got a glimpse of it in an email, and I was blown away. It exceeded my expectations. I've seen his work for other members on the club, so I'm not at all surprised. I just thought I had a pretty cool design, but what he came up with and added to it is amazing. It was everything I could ask for. Just wanted to thank Chris for all his hard work. I owe you big time. Niko.

More details on what work he's doing? Cards, logo, letterhead, signs, etc? I've always been happy with everything that GPS has done for the club.

Mike,

He is working on my banner, vinyl for store windows, business card, flyers for grand opening, car magnets.

Totally blown away. Contacted another company before I contacted Chris that some of the tenants here use. They were local, which was convenient. Hated what I was offered. The graphics were something my wife could get her elementary students to do. Really glad I contacted Chris. Took it to another level at a better price.

Highly recommend GPS.

Niko

Archived