Gobies, blennies... I am so confused.

Lorien

What's the size of the tank?

If they look similar (shape, size, color, behavior) you're likely to have problems adding more than a few. I would think you'd be fine with a tailspot and a watchman. If you start adding a bunch, most likely they will eventually end up fighting for territory.

I'm assuming you're referencing the 60 in your profile. You could probably get away with a tailspot, a watchman, a pair of neons, possibly some clown goby's, possibly a yasha, possibly a lawnmower blenny. With the exception of the yasha and the watchman, these all have fairly different behavior and appearance. You will want to add them from most peaceful to least or all at the same time. The watchman should go in last. There's sill no guarantee that any will get along, so have a backup plan if a fish isn't accepted.

I agree with Jestep.

It depends on how large your tank is and whether or not you can feed them. Conspecifics will fight if they have to spend too much time in the same proximity. They may also fight over a pistol shrimp if there is only one in the tank. All gobies and blennies have specialized feeding habits. Some perch and ambush prey like hawkfish, some only eat certain types of algae like the lawnmower and others sift sand so care has to be taken to ensure they are getting enough to eat without polluting the tank.

In my own experience, I think gobies and blennies are like cats. You can't really get them to do what you want. They eat what they eat and come around when they feel like it. I've noticed the highest mortality rate for these fish than any others. I have had them try and swim down my lockline return line, they are known jumpers and some refuse to eat. Lawnmower blennies are easy to keep if you have enough hair algae to keep them busy for the first week. After that you can introduce Nori.

I'd stay away from molly miller. Although I love them and their little red Mohawk they are just rude. Funny to watch but rude. Mine always perched high up then dive down and tail slap crabs that were cleaning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The main issue with having multiple in the same tank is going to be that they generally feed on the same thing. You don't want the least aggressive fish starving, so it's best to have a variety of fish that hunt in different levels of the tank.