Getting out for a while sale

reefer74

Well I'm going to be getting out of the hobby for a while, at least until I buy a home and get my 6 foot tank. So that just means my mother colonies and equipment will be going up for sale. i would like to sell my livestock first then follow up with my equipment. I will list a little at a time, and as always please text me at 512-826-8737 to call dibs on your pieces. Not looking to trade as I'm getting out so cash works best and as a last resort we will be able to do paypal. To those who have purchased from me before you know that you are getting nice pieces that have been with me for quite some time....Just so everyone knows I do have some bubble algae in my tank but a reqular quarantine to watch for any stragglers would work just fine. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call...Oh and I will not be doing any shipping on these items. So first up for sale will be ........(Sorry for the bad Iphone pics)

post-2197-0-05662700-1383197554_thumb.jp

This is a pic of a Bright Green and healthy Digitata $25 multi branch and about three inches by three to four inches tall and encrusted on a rock. The taller SPS is a Blue Paletta about 8 inches tall with multiple branches that are sprouting branches (Great Coloring) $75. The thick multi branched SPS on the bottom rock is a Blue Cali Tort I got from Wizard some time ago. It started as a single branch that grew and grew. I broke pieces off and stuck them back to the rock for a fuller look. It's doing great with great color it is about 6 inches tall with multiple branches $80. Just a start for now

• Like 1

Not letting me update but most of my SPS are sold....Blue Cali...Paletta....Purple Meridiana...Plum Crazy....Northern Lights...all sold to Olaggie01

Pearlberry sold to Wizard

Armor of God....Dragon Flies....Sold to Richard L

I'll post some other things when I have a chance and their pics....I have 4 or 5 Leptastrae mini colonies of diffrent colors that I will be posting as well as some other things I still have then I'll follow up with the equipment

Ok just logged on and saw that I had some PM's...again if you want anything please contact me via text...I do not respond to PM's 512-826-8737. I can send pics but for the time being remaining items are

Red Cap 3" by 4" $10

Kryptonite Candy Cane 25-30 heads bright green $30 CHUCK

Whammin Watermelon and Radioactive Dragon Eyes, all on one rock approx. 100 heads $40 CHUCK

Ko nightmares 3 heads $15 CT67STANG

Lunar Eclipse 3 heads $15

Red PPE 5 heads $20 CT67STANG

Jolly ranchers 20+ heads $25

Rastas 10 heads $30 CT67STANG

Green Digi good size on a rock $15 JOSH

King Midas 25+ heads $20