Reefs2Go Group Buy (Saturday Delivery)

Sascha D.

Hey All,

I'm putting together a Reefs2Go order for this Saturday if anyone would like to join in. I'm good for $60 and free shipping starts at $170. The Saturday delivery is an extra $15 but I can pay that or we can split it among the people in the order.

Order has to be place by Wednesday to receive Saturday delivery.

Payment can be made by Paypal or by cash.

I can accept delivery in Round Rock.

If anyone is interested, please let me know which item you want.

Aww that's unfortunate.

I was hoping to take advantage of the 9.99 fals perc and 19.99 GBTA offer.

I got a gbta from them thinking of the same "great deal" it was tiny. so were some cleaner shrimp i got.... just to give a first hand account.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I've got about $60 to $70 dollars that I would love to buy this week. We could save a lot of money. Green Chromis for $2, Mandarin and pods for $20! I would really like to get this done with a group buy.

I wouldn't mind this Green Chromis deal either. I hear that they are very small, like 1" but that's not necessarily a bad thing if you have a new tank like I do.

It's actually the same price as the LFS if you're only ordering Green Chromis.

Fish = 1.99 each x 10 = 19.99

Shipping = 39.99

Total = 59.98

Total price divided by total fish = $5.99 each

Of course if you can get free shipping then it's a great deal!

Yeah, too bad we couldn't pull of a free shipping order. The $80 I have would save me about $60. I shopped all over the internet and LFS. No worries, we'll do again some other time.

I think about getting some fish if others want to join in. I'd probably be good for $40.

All,

If we can get enough people together for a group order for this saturday then I'm willing to accept it.

So far here's what we have:

1. Me - $60
  2. Lenver - $10
  3. Mikep123 - Tenative
  4. Esacjack - Tenative
  5. Rvickery2 - Tenative

I've send PM's to everyone that responded to this thread. If there is anyone else then send me a PM or respond and I'll mark you down.

Thanks

Sorry I didn't see this in time guys. I ordered from them this week to see how things looked. It sounded like most on here didn't trust the company. I ordered a few specials and things that you don't find everyday in the LFS. I'll let you know Tuesday how everything looks.

Randy

Archived