Who makes their own fish food?

brian.srock

I hit up whole foods last night and decided to make my own food. It wasn't too bad for the price and I got a lot of stuff. My tang and other fish went nuts for it last night. I'll post a write up of all the ingredients I got but if anyone is interested in a bag let me know.

• Like 1

Planning on a video for tomorrow. I also read lot of recipes but decided to pick and choose the ingredients so I could ensure a good healthy variety and went all organic so I didn't have to worry about pesticides or any growth hormones. I just kept feeding my tank mysis and sometimes pellets but I knew my tangs needed more greens but my other fish would always eat the nori strips before they could get to it.

The same Eric Borneman who was linked to the Elegance Coral Project and that was arrested on multiple counts including criminal trespass and evading arrest?

From everything I've ready on him he plagurized most of his stuff but what do I know.

• Like 1

We definitely make our own- a $10 trip to the fish market will last you literally 6 months of homemade food. We tend to make more carnivore based diets and supplement with some veggies as well. Watch out though, sure does make a smelly mess in the kitchen. Gelatin is the key to make it like commercial fishfood and not a frozen lump.

I'll be making a bunch tomorrow so I can get it all bagged up in one shot. I'll make a carnivore batch in the near future but I didn't want to mix everything in one. If you have a mushroom I'll trade you for a bag or $1 should be good.

I don't have any spare mushrooms...most of what i have are singles shrooms. I'll give ya $5. When / where is the best place to meet? I'm pretty open this weekend and i get off work at 3pm in RR during the week.

James

James I have a big bag ready for you. I can bring it up to my work off Mopac and rival if you want to pick up there.

mopac and rival should be mopac and Duval just a heads up incase you go to pick up at his work :)

James I have a big bag ready for you. I can bring it up to my work off Mopac and rival if you want to pick up there.

mopac and rival should be mopac and Duval just a heads up incase you go to pick up at his work :)

I thought it was reference to the intense rivalry between mopac and 360.