Full Tank

chatfouz

I realize it is not the time in my life to really be able to keep healthy salt tanks. just too unstable. moving etc.

so in the best intrest of my horses i have to give them up. if i dont have ponies i dont have a reason for salt...

here is what i have.

2 female H. Comes horses, if you know anything about seahorses, tiger tails are somewhat difficult to come by.

assortment of corals, ok honestly i only took the corals because it was kinda pretty. what i know i have is xenia, zoo, a rock that looks like it has pinkish "yellow star polyp" but they reced into this pink mass that grows on the rocks. some wierd purple thing that sticks out green 5 blade thingies. yea im ganna figure out exactly what i have. oh and some kenya tree coral.

i have a pep in there, a handfull of snails and hermits.

handfull of dragons breath algee, and a bunch of others that i dont know what they are technically called.

mabye 60 lbs of lr? i know it fills nearly 2 5 gal buckets.

there is an oyster on one of the rocks.

the tank is 2 30 gal in an over under, the bottom is a sump with a little clown in it.

i have a skimmer that comes with it.

and half a dozen mangrove trees.

im selling the whole deal. even the buckets to fill the tank with. the only thing i cant sell is the filter. but i have others that i will give instead, some 30 gal HoB. i know its not great for sump but its not that much to diy... drill a hole then get a return pump.

the system runs really clean and has been set up for some time. and as far as the lights i somehow left those in the dorm so the soonest i can get those to you is on the week of the fourth. so if you dont mind waiting a little bit. ill deliver those myself as far as georgetown afterward, save you the inconvience..

im not sure how much to ask honestly. but it is tank, substrate, corals, plants, fish, filters, skimmer, heater, buckets to move, lights, and stand, background... the whole thing. me it cost to put together around 700, so i really dont know what is fair and i dont now how to put a price on my ponies...

i know yall are fair people and if this sounds intereseting to you pm me or call 512 809 2348. the only warning i have is that they are delicate fish and really are not recomended to have any tankmates or wild fish in the system dispite what LFS will tell you. they are the slowet moving fish in the ocean and even the most "docile" of fish quickly can become as terrorizing as damsels. however they do eat frozen food so a bit of mysis shrimp is all these little girls take.

if you have never tried or wanted to try seahorses here they are.

Edited by chatfouz

i hsould rewrite this. now that its not 2 in the morning.

30 gal tank with 30 gal sump.

2 H. comes seahorses

Assorted Corals

~70 lbs LR

~20 lbs LS

Macro Algee

6 Mangrove Plants

Equipment

-Light

-Filters

-Skimmer

-Heater

-Food

i even have all the buckets needed to move everything in one load

the whole thing right here

askin 350

if anyone wants pieces liek rock or filters etc i just need to reak it down.

Do you have any pics? My son has been asking for a pony tank but I am still saving my $ up for it. With christmas and all, I can only afford about $200 right now...

Do you have any pics? My son has been asking for a pony tank but I am still saving my $ up for it. With christmas and all, I can only afford about $200 right now...

this is a long shot but if you need to get rid of some live rock i am in need of some live rock for my 12 gal, i would need about 10lbs or so. Let me know if you ever end up parting the LR out.

I'm interested in your live rock and live sand.

im selling it all in pieces. if someone wants just LR or the heater or the filter or the macro or whatever just please PM me. if im lucky i can have it all corordinated and rid of by the 10th.