Hello from corpus

Christian

Hello, my name is christian. I have not been on here in a long time but would like to reintroduce my self.

I'm currently in the process of starting a tropical fish store.

In my apartment I currently have three saltwater aquariums two of them are reef systems one is 70 gallon sea clear II all in one system the other is a 15 gallon tall. My last one is a 6 gallon edge that holds one large hermit crab and a sargassum crab.

I will post pictures of the tank soon.

My 70:

4x T5HO 36" JBJ light w/ three led moon lights

2X 10k

2x420 actinic bulbs

Corals:

Orange cap montipora show size still growing, two other montipora not sure on what kind they are. GSP, mushrooms, random zoa's and a show size flowerpot coral.

Fish:

2X snowflake clowns

2x yellow watchmen gobys

2X firefish gobys

Green clown goby

Inverts:

Snails, hermits and two coral banded shrimp

My 15:

12000k led 6" light

420 actinic 6" led light

Corals:

GSP, yellow polyps,zoa's, deviels had coral, and some purple mushrooms

Inverts:

Fire shrimp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all well I have an update about the store and my aquarium.

Well I just moved to kyle after being in corpus for about a year. The move went well with the exception of losing my large montipora in the move it broke into several pieces and the two large pieces that was left died. :( I also lost 2 of my snowflake clowns do to cold weather in the move, but every thing else is in good shape and doing well. I still have some small frags of my monti that are doing good.

Now that I'm back in Buda / Kyle area I'm in the process of finding a large amount of aquariums to get my fish business going so far I have my 70 gallon , 3X 6 gallon, 30 gallon half circle, 20 gallon high, and a 29 gallon bio cube. I'm still looking for some large aquariums such as 29 to 100+ gallon aquariums. Some will be used as display systems in the store and others will be used as holding tanks for corals, fish,and plants.

If you or any one you know has some aquariums they would like to bit rid of please email me at [email protected] or text me at (512)771-3091

I hope to get the ball rolling here in south austin.

Let me know what you all think about having a fish store down south I hope to hear form you all.

Thank you

Chirstian Shirrell

Archived