Checking interest - Partially working 48" 2x150W MH Fixture

JamesL

I have a Coralife Aqualight Advanced Series fixture that is partially working. For some reason I came home the other weekend day and the cooling fans stopped working. Thankfully I had arrived home shortly after the light turned on. So the ballasts are still working to light both of the lights. I fiddled a bit with it but could not get the fans going again... instead of spending time on it, I pulled the trigger on upgrading to a pair of BML LED lights.

So I am seeing if anyone is interested in purchasing it cheep either for parts or to try and fix it. I purchased this light probably 6.5 years ago when I set up the 75g in this house.

The top of the light is in good condition. The bottom got a bit scratched up tonight as I was prying off some stunner LEDs from it (going to try and incorporate those back into my setup). There is some sticky pads still on the fixture from the LEDs. There are a pair of Pheonix 14K bulbs in it, probably 6-8 months old.

If someone is interested, I would sell it for $50 just to get it out of my garage. I could meet people with in Buda area or SW Austin area.

Here is a picture of it from a website (new, not what it's current condition is):

post-249-0-06674000-1366602127_thumb.jpe

• 2 weeks later...