LPS and SPS frags for sale

Richard L

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how accurate it is, but the one you have labelled as a green-tipped orange birdsnest was sold to me as a sour apple birdsnest.

It may be Peter. Roland Chavez gave me some frags of a birdsnest that he called sour apple. Both have been in my tank for quite a while and there is a difference in the polyp color when viewed side by side.

I don't know how accurate it is, but the one you have labelled as a green-tipped orange birdsnest was sold to me as a sour apple birdsnest.

It may be Peter. Roland Chavez gave me some frags of a birdsnest that he called sour apple. Both have been in my tank for quite a while and there is a difference in the polyp color when viewed side by side.

Thats what you GET for trusting the infamous roland.

and by that i mean some pretty sweet frags.

• 3 weeks later...

Richard, what's the story on those green toadstools? Any available yet?

Please ignore what Victoly said, I rejected his offer to sew them back together a long time ago. The frags are all looking fantastic with full polyp extension! All but two are completely healed and attached. Will probably let those people who reserved one during my sale get first pick this week and then post the rest.

post-2030-0-71840400-1368305321_thumb.jppost-2030-0-53124700-1368305335_thumb.jp

Richard, what's the story on those green toadstools? Any available yet?

Please ignore what Victoly said, I rejected his offer to sew them back together a long time ago. The frags are all looking fantastic with full polyp extension! All but two are completely healed and attached. Will probably let those people who reserved one during my sale get first pick this week and then post the rest.

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPGattachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG

I'd love to get a toadstool frag before I let Texas!!

Also I'm glad to see your clam shell is still alive in one part of the system or another! always against a back wallpunk.gif

By the way, Richard, my toadstool frag split in two and both are doing great, polyps out!<br /><br />Looks like I'll have an extra one in my tank!

Lol, yeah probably from where the rubber band was holding them down? I had that happen to one in the first couple of days and the two halves were drifting around the tank. Took me a few trys to get the rubber band tension correct.

Archived