Red Stripe (Dwarf) Angelfish SOLD

mrshall1027

This little guy keeps eating my acans so he needs to go. He's ~ 3", fat, healthy, and great with other fish. The representative picture below looks just like him. I'm using a 1-liter bottle with an acan as trap so hopefully I'll catch him soon.

Will hold with paypal - $40

post-2963-0-28461400-1366165384.jpg

I'm interested. Going to think it over.

Sucks he ate your coral. Really pretty fish.

I got a few angels this weekend after my power strip incident.

1 loves coral. Just got this coral from the Aqua SD buy. Lucky for him I'm more a fish then coral guy.

Moved it to the seahorse tank. I have good luck with coral recovery wherever they are. Even though I didn't really want corals with the horses anymore.

Rock look familiar?

post-2511-0-65431400-1366181789_thumb.jp

I definitively would not risk putting him with any LPS. I moved all of the corals he's been interested in (acans and favias) to another tank. So far he's left all of the softies and SPS alone.

i will probably keep him through the weekend then trade him in at the LFS if he's still here.

After catching a yellow tang about 20 times we finally got him! <br />

<br /><br />So they are as finding nemo portrayed them (the yellow tang)<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Yup. The trap didn't have any food in it (for him anyways) just an acan, the yellow tang would just go in there to check it out.

The angel is still available and in my quarantine tank ready to go,

This is a super healthy fish. He was bought from Live Aquaria where they treat and quarantine all of their fish before selling, and my tank is Ich free. I know this because its been fish-less since I set it up.

Live Aquaria sells them for $50 at this size not including shipping charges. I'd really like him gone today.