WTB

Bannerfish

Does anyone around here breed seahorses? I would like to buy a few captive bred ones if someone has them. Or pipefish.

If not, some type of interesting peaceful fish? I need some fish for my macro/softie tank that is fishless, not too picky about what kind they are as long as they are not herbivores.

Also looking for some interesting green or other colored macros, all i have are red varieties and prolifera, looking for something different.

Gorgonians would be great too, been wanting those too. PM me if you have any of these, or know where i can find some. Thank you

I used to, but don't anymore. If you are interested in top notch CB Seahorses, check out www.seahorsesource.com -- Dan & Abby are good friends of mine and can answer any and all questions you have about Seahorses. They are considered to be the the leader in the industry for CB Seahorses, having successfully bred almost every species.

Also, if you have any questions I can answer, feel free to shoot me a PM!

• Like 1