Umbrella cockatoo

Grim

im looking to rehome my umbrella cockatoo of 9 years to the right person you MUST have experience with parrots and willing to take small steps to taking her home.....

her name is chloe she's a loving 10 year old female loves men and love to cuddle doesn't talk much other then hello & i love you

for more info please pm me and like MUST have experience

thanks for looking

post-2050-0-78336400-1359842772_thumb.jp

Oh my gosh...umbrella cockatoos are SO SWEET. I wish I could take her! My conure would never forgive me if I brought another bird home though...

I'm going to add my own two cents and say that anybody who wants her should have a LOT of time to give her. Good luck with the re-homing!

Oh my gosh...umbrella cockatoos are SO SWEET. I wish I could take her! My conure would never forgive me if I brought another bird home though...

I'm going to add my own two cents and say that anybody who wants her should have a LOT of time to give her. Good luck with the re-homing!

And yes she does require a lot of time but she so loving and thankful for the time that she receives

Cockatoos are the coolest though...it's probably a bad sign that I'm thinking of her at 4:40 in the morning...

Would you be including her cage?

Lol.... but yes she will come with her cage and what ever i have for her

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I were closer :(

I have a ton of time that I could devote to her, and my house is maintained strictly for the comfort and safety of my pets. They just let me live here so they have someone to wait on them hand and foot.Oh, and spoil them rotten.

I hope you find the home you are looking for.

aww good luck rehoming her I would be very interested if I didn't have 3 kids... hand raised a quaker and he was awesome!!! said all kinds of things... I want another large bird... someday :( she sure is beautiful!!!

I wish I had the time for one again. I had to rehome my conure several years ago and it was like losing a family member. They're so much fun, but are like having another child. I was lucky and found a bird nut (sorry if there are here whistle.gif) and he's probably better cared for than when I had him. I hope you can find a good home for him.

• 5 months later...

Archived