Blue Hippo Tang 4-5" and fat! SOLD!!!

FarmerTy

My blue hippo has a quite expensive eating habit. He started to graze on my zoas. He doesn't nip at anything else I have, just zoas.

In my tank though, that is automatic grounds for eviction. He is a very active, highly entertaining fish. Sometimes he will pick up small rocks in his mouth and swim around with it in the tank like he's playing fetch with himself.

I had him since he was 2-3" long so my fiance and I are a little attached to him and want to see him in a good home. Asking just $40 for him mainly because of the zoa eating issue and that finding him a good home is more important to us than making money off of him.

Minimum 120 gallon tank please and the fiance would appreciate it if pics were snapped once in a blue moon of him. Haha.

-Ty

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just caught him and unfortunately the person lined up to pick him up has scheduling conflicts and can't grab him. He has graciously given up his spot for the hippo tang so that it can get into a home fast so that he doesn't sit too long in the sump. It's nice to meet other aquarists that care about the animals they take care of.

He's back on the table, ready for pickup tonight or tomorrow at the latest. $40... and oh yeah, he's really more like 5-6" instead of 4-5", I highly underestimated his size.

Let me know ASAP. I will be checking my PM box regularly.

-Ty