Home made live rock for free

michael_t

I have been experimenting with home made live rock and have a bunch of, well, it’s basically base rock. It’s been curing in a saltwater bath for about 3 months and will not cause a ph spike. There is some algae growing on it any maybe some other microbiological life. I think there maybe even some coralline starting to grow. Most of the rocks have a purple tint to them.

You can also see my other homemade rock in my tank that is just banging with purple and red coralline.

I have to get rid of the stuff before I move in 25 days.

Michael

I have been experimenting with home made live rock and have a bunch of, well, it’s basically base rock. It’s been curing in a saltwater bath for about 3 months and will not cause a ph spike. There is some algae growing on it any maybe some other microbiological life. I think there maybe even some coralline starting to grow. Most of the rocks have a purple tint to them.

You can also see my other homemade rock in my tank that is just banging with purple and red coralline.

I have to get rid of the stuff before I move in 25 days.

Michael

I'll take this Michael!!!

Dee

I'll take this Michael!!!

Dee

They are all yours. Think you can swing by this weekend and pick them up? I live at 1602 Elmhurst Dr. 78741

my # is 699-6064.

i will be around from 1-6 on sat and randomly on sunday. just call first