Hello From Georgetown

Ptrick125

Hello, my name is Patrick and I have been waiting to go to a meeting since September, but haven't been able to go. It looks like I will be going this weekend! I currently have a 75 Gallon with a maroon clown, a foxface, 2 mosquitofish from my Mom's pond (drip acclimated for 8 hours) a firefish, and a yellow coris wrasse (Only about 1 1/2") I also have a coral banded, and a peppermint shrimp.

I got corals a few weeks ago. I have a few zoanthid frags, 3 kenya trees (on a rock together) a bright green mushroom, and a green star polyp that is starting to spread.

I have a 10 and 20 gallon FW tanks. The ten gallon has some ghost shrimp and some juvenile mosquitofish. The 20 has a small school of blackskirt tetras and my electric blue crayfish.

A bit of background:

I got my first tank (a 10 gallon) about a year and a half ago. I got my SW tank through a craigslist deal in May after my birthday. I got my tank filled with water and rock in October (I had to save up all summer to afford the tank!) My first fish was a damsel, I had it for a month or so until I turned it in to the store. Next we got the maroon clown and the foxface. For Christmas I got LED lights, and the corals a week after Christmas. The corals have all opened up and appear to be doing well.

I am also on AquariaCentral. I am currently in the 8th grade, and my Dad will probably be the one bringing me to the meeting.