Wanted to say hello

ShawnM

Well my name is Shawn and I have been back in Austin for a couple years now. Really just haven't had the time and care that a tank needed to flourish. Well I am back in the hobby starting up a 55 gal tank. Just wanted to come on here and say hey. I had a buddy that was on here and he just raved about this community. Hope I have the same experience looking forward to talking to y'all.

Also just wondering when meeting are I would like to attend

I am out in hutto so if if one is out this way let me know

Edited by ShawnM

Hi Shawn, welcome to the club man! When you get a chance, start up a build thread so we know what you are working with and the kind of tank you are looking to have. There are always plenty of frags for sale on the club and some equipment that will help you get started with your new tank, for cheap. If you have a question... don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and happy reefing.

-Ty

Welcome to the club! There should be a meeting coming up, maybe the third Sat in January? Details haven't been posted yet. Hopefully soon! Meetings are really fun and you can win lots of goodies and get all the tank advice you can handle.