Sick BTA, waving hand, and leather coral

tuesday8877

Hopefully someone can help me figure out what is going on with these guys. We went out of town for a couple of days and returned to find these three not doing very well at all. The BTA is withered and deflated, the waving hand looks dehydrated for lack of a better way to describe it, and the toadstool leather is turning a dark gray. Everything else in the tank seems to be fine including all the fish the other leather coral, mushrooms, shrimp, urchin, etc. Even the new sebae anemone that I got last weekend is looking good. Could the new anemone be emitting a toxin? I checked nitrates, phosphates, calcium, salinity, and temperature. Nitrates = 0, Phosphates < .25, Calcium is low but it always is in the this tank even though I dose fairly regularly. Temperature is around 70. The only thing that seemed off was the salinity which was a lil high at 35ppt and I ususally keep it at around 32-33. The only other thing that is different besides the new anemone is that we just switched to a sump after the canister filter died. If anyone body has any ideas what could be affecting these critters and not the other any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!