Maroon Yellow Striped Clown eggs

BBReefer

If not one else is interested I'd love to give it a shot. I have a 10 gallon tanka nd a rotifer culture running right now. I dont know the first thing, would have to start research

Shot clarkii a line I am sure Bud would help with the research. Bud has done an awesome job. i would be willing to help in anyway I could as well.

BBReefer, keep us posted. I would like to be the first in line for a couple pairs.

www.breedclownfish.com

I will be back at my tank in about an hour or so. I will see if the eggs have hatched or not... Chris was interested but I have not received a text or call from him this afternoon. Theresa, you are welcome to come collect some when it is time. Send me a pm with your phone #.

really sorry, I got caught up with the BRS group buy that arrive earlier. Still scrambling in hopes I can get everything perfect before they hatch. Crosssing my fingers the dont go until tomorrow night since that looks like when I'll have everything perfect for them. I you catch them and need any rotifers or anything just pm me and I'll run out and meet you. I dont have a sponge filter on yet, getting it tomorrow and I should have a good setup ready. Thought I could do it all today but i wass wrong :(

Chris

www.breedclownfish.com

I will be back at my tank in about an hour or so. I will see if the eggs have hatched or not... Chris was interested but I have not received a text or call from him this afternoon. Theresa, you are welcome to come collect some when it is time. Send me a pm with your phone #.

This is so awesome...needless to say I would be like Chris.

really sorry, I got caught up with the BRS group buy that arrive earlier. Still scrambling in hopes I can get everything perfect before they hatch. Crosssing my fingers the dont go until tomorrow night since that looks like when I'll have everything perfect for them. I you catch them and need any rotifers or anything just pm me and I'll run out and meet you. I dont have a sponge filter on yet, getting it tomorrow and I should have a good setup ready. Thought I could do it all today but i wass wrong sad.png

Chris

Chris, if I can help out let me know....Good Luck, you got to keep us up-to-date.

You all should have plenty of opportunities to raise some fry! I've got a female Percula that's been going strong for over 15 years. Only time she took off was about a 8 - 10 months when she had to get her 2nd husband up to speed. You can tell by the eyes when the eggs are getting ready to hatch. The day before a few of the embrios will have silver eyespots, all will have eyespots the day they hatch and that evening after the lights turn off out they start popping out.

Ultimate key to getting fry is making sure you turn off your pumps/system completely! haha. And have extra water to replace what you take from the tank when collecting. Wish we could've gotten in on this but I (Emily) am moving this week, and the hardest thing in the world to move is 500 larval clownfish tongue.png Goodluck Chris! Shoot us a PM or text if you need pointers!

Ultimate key to getting fry is making sure you turn off your pumps/system completely! haha. And have extra water to replace what you take from the tank when collecting. Wish we could've gotten in on this but I (Emily) am moving this week, and the hardest thing in the world to move is 500 larval clownfish tongue.png Goodluck Chris! Shoot us a PM or text if you need pointers!

WHAT?! you mean you guys arent going to come sit by the tank vigilantly and become uncle bud and auntie emily?!

You know I'll end up pming/texting at 3 am when something goes wrong, stupid murphy law.