Help with an some ID?

kmacc05

Was just looking at the tank and doing some cleaning and maintenance when I noticed a couple things I haven't seen before. If anyone has an idea what these are and if they are bad or not, that would be awesome!

I tried looking these up to see if they might possibly be eggs from copepods, but all images I got on google were from under microscopes and looked nothing like these. They are in my fuge, which is HOB and I recently added a bottle of tiger pods to it and have noticed them swimming around in there, but now there are these things and a lot of them too...

XQt49.jpg

gIvH3.jpg

fMFdx.jpg

Then I noticed these spiral shaped things stuck to the glass all over more towards the back corners. Looks kind of like a snail of some sort but seems to be flat against the glass. In the pic I can make out what looks to be some sort of animal looking part coming out of the end...

2bHh0.jpg

Nice thanks. It says score! So I guess they are both good things. I read some other stuff on those spiorbid worms and everyone says they are a sign of a healthy maturing tank. So that makes me happy. Looks like I am doing things the right way. I love finding out that new life is good life!

• Like 1