stray voltage

Funkness

so i am having an issue with stray voltage the only problem is when i try to figure out what is doing it ummm i disconnect everything one by one and the amount of voltage just changes and when i replug everything one by one the voltage just goes up and down i am very confused please help

So are you saying you have a voltage reading even when everything is unplugged? And that when you plug items back in, some items make the voltage reading go up and other items make it go down?

I don't know what to make of a voltage reading with nothing plugged in unless you're not grounding the voltage probe correctly. However, when you plug things back in, you should be doing so one item at a time, not in sequence (with items staying plugged in). The idea is to see which items may be leaking voltage, and how much; that's hard to do if you have multiple items plugged in at a time.

So i disconnected everything and started adding items one by one went through and got small amounts like. 5 volts but then.i get mad and start disconnecting stuff one by one and i notice when i disconnect my skimmee my voltage shoot up to 7v so i plug it back it and volts go down to. 5 very confused and mind you i have no grounding probe as of yet just ordered one waiting for it to come in