4 fish dead 1week time

Funkness

sad week have 4 fish down in 1 weeks time 2 different tanks came home on tuesday first fish down came home wendsday second fish in other tank dead sad day came home friday 2 more fish down one in one tank another in other tank i dont understand my cleanup crew doing great my corals looking great the bowfront is growing a bit of gha got some turbos to clean it up other tank no gha tested both tanks sal at 1.023 nitrates 0 ammonia 0 phosphates a little high doing 5 gallon water change 3 times today with 4 hours between water change only thing i can come up with is that the rodi water i got from the source whom i am not going to say had somethong wrong with it from the water change.i did last weekend i got 40 gallons from another source going to see if it helps but.i wont know.if it helps without adding fish.... And waiting to see if they die any ideas?

have you tested nitrite? what is the temp? do you have a ground probe? have you considered the possibility of something wrong with the food you are feeding? are you getting just rodi or premixed with salt...if you get more of the rodi I can let you use my tds meter to check it out

I found stray voltage in my tank last week, from a old koralia I have a ground on order now from MD, but I knw the feeling I lost 6 fish in three weeks and when I say I knw the feeling I'm talking over $450 worth of fish.

Archived