Superman rhodactis

phamily

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks George it was nice meeting you. I'm glad y'all enjoy them.

Can cut more if anyone else is interested

I got a small rock with four heads from Pham yesterday. I acclimated them and placed them in a remote corner. Within an hour they opened up, and my wife loves them. Picture's a little blurry, but you can get an idea of what they look like.

IMG_4920b.jpg

What kind of LED do you have

I have the following AquaRay setup:

AquaRayLighting_Current.jpg

Those mushrooms are in the back, right corner, so there is a little less blue than in the middle of the DT. I want to get more blue, but I don't have the money right now. If I remember correctly, all of the LEDs are Cree XR-E, XP-E, & XP-G Power LEDs with the blue peaks at about 465nm and white's blue peak around 440nm, which is nice.

AquaRayReefBlueProfile.jpg

AquaRayMarineWhiteProfile.jpg

• 1 month later...

The ones I got from you were doing great but have been looking less happy lately. I changed my temperature from 80 to 78 and managed to get my pH consistently higher from 8.1 to 8.22. I don't know if those changes or something else upset them. What parameters are yours at and shade and flow, because they seem to be very happy in your tank.

The ones I got from you were doing great but have been looking less happy lately. I changed my temperature from 80 to 78 and managed to get my pH consistently higher from 8.1 to 8.22. I don't know if those changes or something else upset them. What parameters are yours at and shade and flow, because they seem to be very happy in your tank.

Hi George,

I have my colony mid to upper part of tank under Cree LED. There is a tunze controllable pump blasting right above it too.

Temp has been around 77.2-78.7 but can get up to 81 before. PH swing from 7.9-8.2.

Sorry i haven't tested my water para for awhile to get u numbers. Just incase...pm me if they don't turn happy again

Hi George,

I have my colony mid to upper part of tank under Cree LED. There is a tunze controllable pump blasting right above it too.

Temp has been around 77.2-78.7 but can get up to 81 before. PH swing from 7.9-8.2.

Sorry i haven't tested my water para for awhile to get u numbers. Just incase...pm me if they don't turn happy again

No problem, that's good enough. It seems like you have them under higher light and flow than most suggest, but they're reproducing. I moved them to a nearby spot and they seem happier so far. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...