Sunset Montipora thinking about fragging

Funkness

How long ur tank been cycling?

Just short of two weeks. Last test (Monday) I has .25 ppm ammonia, and 0 nitrite. That was a drop from the week before, it was ammonia .50 ppm and .25 nitrite. I planned on testing again tonight.

i have a few people who have been inquriing about when and where i think i would like to do a group thing meeting at one of the LFS drop me a message or a reply which LFS would work best for eveyone and the vote of which works best for the most people will be the place would be on saturday i would highly prefer RCA but will go somewhere eles if more people prefer that also it would most likly be around 1pm let me know also let me get a toll BTW i will have more then 5 frags noticed the upper part is starting to take over some zoas that i want to keep so will frag a few more if needed these peices are roughly 1inch by 1 inch will post a picture of one of the frags when i get off

Alright guys and girls 2:00 saturday afternoon at rca will be going to aquatek and aquadome at different times after i drop these off to their new owners let me know how many people still want them so i can bring the right amount of them either text me 6056613035 pm me or message me will reaspond asap :) thanks for looking