November Photo Contest

Jakedoza

For those that do not know me, I am Jake. I am the club photographer and am taking over the photo contest. Thank you James for doing such a wonderful job and we hope you keep submitting photos.

I want to change things up a little it just to hopefully get more photos. Really the only thing that will change is the timeline. I will do my best to start every new photo contest on the 1st of each month.. You will have the ENTIRE month to submit photos. The deadline for this month will be November 30th at midnight. On Dec 1st I will start a new photo contest for the month as well as start the voting for Novembers photos. I have found myself going to submit a photo when I realized that submission for the month had ended. I do not know if I have been the only one, but hopefully not.

For those that have never submitted photos and want to, please don't hesitate to do so. The "best" photo is always a vote of you (the members), so, it isn't always voted on by technicality. Everyone has a chance to win, so have fun.

As this month is the month that we all should be recognizing the things we are thankful for, I would like you to submit photos of the fish or coral that you are the most thankful for. You can also leave a note as to why you chose the item, but it is not required. smile.png

Please note the rules:

• Picture must be taken by you.
  • One entry per person.
  • Picture must contain be aquatic themed/related.
  • (New) You may only win once per calendar year. Thus if you win a photo contest in 2012, you will not be able to enter any future contests for the year. We feel this gives everyone a chance in the contests throughout the year.

Submit your photos to the following gallery:

November Photo Contest Gallery

Submissions close at midnight November 30th.

Winner receives a $25 Reefs2Go gift certificate!

Good luck and have fun!

What's the topic?

As this month is the month that we all should be recognizing the things we are thankful for, I would like you to submit photos of the fish or coral that you are the most thankful for. You can also leave a note as to why you chose the item, but it is not required. smile.png

Archived