Rotary tool

For those who don't have one and would like something to help them frag corals if they need it.

http://www.harborfre...OiI0Mzk2In0=

cheap alternative to an expensive dremel when your gonna stick it near SW.

I will be going and getting one tomorrow so I dont have to put my nice dremel near SW anymore. You can also use the sanding wheel and trim your dog and cats nails with these. its the same thing groomers use and often charge 10-15 dollars per trimming.

Cool deal! as long as it helped one person it was worth the time to post.

The amount of bits you get in the kit(80) is worth the price alone, then to have a backup or strictly SW rotary tool is a nice plus!

Just a heads up. Bought it myself two months ago thinking the same thing and was severely disappointed in its lack of power. It barely made it through my live rock while cutting. A chisel and hammer was about a million times faster... however more crude.

Just a heads up. Bought it myself two months ago thinking the same thing and was severely disappointed in its lack of power. It barely made it through my live rock while cutting. A chisel and hammer was about a million times faster... however more crude.

Good to hear. I gave my girlfriend the tool with sanding bits cause she trims the dog nails with it. I'll just use the bits with my freely and extension neck.

Archived