AggieMedic and Nicole Yarger's 24g NanoCube

aggieMEDIC

If you want one, get either an ORA mandarin that feeds on non-live food or get a spotted mandarin (the green one with target-looking markings on them). They usually take to non-live food more readily.

I would love to get one that eats prepared foods. He will still eat the pods though right? I would love to have one but prepared food is the only way I would for now.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII which is cooler than your phone.

• 4 weeks later...

Christmas was good to the tank this year. There is an Apex Jr on the way thanks to my brother and parents. I also picked up a blue mushroom and black clown goby from the dome today.

Love the clown goby but maybe black wasnt the best choice as I am having trouble finding him.

Speaking of having trouble finding things. The gbta is missing. Last seen in the rockwork but now is now seen anywhere. I hope he comea out soon because he hasnt eaten in a few days. I am NOT tearing the thing down to find him though.

I think we also decided today on a derasa clam. Just waiting to find the right one. Color is very important. The dome has some nice blue ones but I think I need more research as far a phyto goes etc.

More to follow....

I see dead people. Then I bring them back to life.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: we got the 2 clowns we will call them A & B. A had lymphocystis so he went back the same day and we got C. B got some disease and hunter at the dome was cool and traded us for a healthy one (D). We bought a frag rock to put in the tank but since it wouldnt fit we pulled rocks out and made it fit. Stressed the fish a bit but it only took 2 hours. Afterward everyone in the tank was good. The next day clown D went missing. Not on the floor. Not in the back she is nowhere to be found.

We are not meant to have 2 clowns in this tank.

Picked up pep and cleaner shrimps from the dome. As well as a new emerald crab today.

Started noticing a cyano outbreak before the moving of rocks. Now its cyano and a small diatom outbreak. Still keeping the dyno in check with occasional peroxide.

Got the apex up and running but I am finding IE wont let me go to my site. Firefox and chrome work great. But IE wont do it.

Pretty happy with the new aquascape. It looks fuller than it ever has been.

Here is a new FTS

post-106-135812582408_thumb.jpg

I love this hobby.

I see dead people. Then I bring them back to life.