Plays and Zoas for Trade/Sale

andysgr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am interested in trading some of my primo Palys/Zoas for other types of Palys not currently in my tank. I recently broke up a nice sized frag of Lunar Eclipse Palys and have several of these I could trade. These polyps are beautiful and a nice size. I could also trade some Purple Death Palys, Armor of God Palys, Bam Bam Orange, Cherry Bombs, Radioactive Dragon Eyes and a morph of Eagle Eyes. LMK what you have for trade. I have many other types but most of them can't be safely fragged at this time.

I would be willing to sell some of my Radioactive Dragon Eyes. These are a beautiful green color that will stand out in your tank. I have several hundred of these and would be willing to frag these out at a dollar per polyp (minimum of 20 polyps).

Pictures of all of these Palys and Zoas may be found at Zoaid. My camera is currently out of service but I could likely post pics in a couple days if necessary. The pics at Zoaid are a very good representation of what you would get.