lady bugs or mantis?

ckyuv

I just bought a new truck and the **** aphids keep destroying my garden and leavin honey crap all over my new ride. I keep poisoning them but its an endless battle. Anyone know anywhere that has lady bugs for sale or praying mantis? ive tried both in the past and both work great but i cant find any suppliers in austin

I called both its about thyme and natural gardener, neither one has any. Good call bio, i just ordered 5k lady bugs for 20 bucks free shipping lol. anyone else down south having as big of a problem? they are everywhere!

I called both its about thyme and natural gardener, neither one has any. Good call bio, i just ordered 5k lady bugs for 20 bucks free shipping lol. anyone else down south having as big of a problem? they are everywhere!

Glad to hear it ;) I forgot where I heard about them on there but i know someone grabs mantis off ebay as a treat for one of their vivariums for clean up/food

I think everyone is having trouble by the sticky streets everywhere! Make sure to wet them down and release at night if you want them to stay on your tree smile.png

do i wet the tree or the lady bugs lol? ive been blastin the tree with water n poison, these suckers are goin down