Dallas Cowboys

Niko's Reef

Kind of concerned about my Boys.... All these injuries, and a busted up line. NFC is so tough, and the East division is straight up brutal. Every team in the division has improved on paper. Thought that included Dallas, but we didn't address 2 out of 3 of our main issues. Line and 3rd WR. I'm not sold on the 2 lineman added. I don't care how big the guys are. U can't teach athletism and talent. Not sure either guy has 1 of those elements. I understand we got Bill C to coach them up, but I just don't see it. Should have went with quality over quantity and signed Nicks or drafted DC. Now we have all these injuries on the line and 1 quality player protecting Romo. Doug Free is garbage too. Im so not looking forward to hearing how Romo sucks. With that line who wouldn't. No time, no protection, and no holes for the running game. We didn't resign LR, and no WR is stepping up. If Olgetree wins that battle, I think I'm going to take myself out of my misery. Hopefully Homes steps up. Dez and Miles have proven they are not able to stay healthy, and are both nursing hammy's. Now Witten has a ruptured spleen or some crap. How more awful can it get! Oh yeah, let Bennett sign with a divison rival and Phillips hasn't even made it onto the practice field. Banged up line, WR, Ratliff, TE. Im sensing a 8-8 season with a dream sceniro of a wild card spot. Will give them props for making improvements on D, but that's it. We need Jerry to stop making guarantees and try to bring back the winning culture. Looks like the Texans will be playing deeper into the season in my eyes. Just being realistic. If not, it would be like me saying my Aggies are going to win the SEC. Oh well, done hating on something I have loved my whole life. U can bash me now.

Edited by Niko

At least I can look forward to BBall season. Mitch is a real GM. Take notes Jerry. Steal Nash from a playoff rival, sign Jamison as a 6th man, trade an inconsistent center for superman. Add more quality players to the bench. All this for only Bynumn and picks. LA picks are always late anyways and we never pick well. The only question I have is Mike Brown the real deal? Now for my Tar Heels, this will be a rebuilding season, but RW is the bomb and will make them competitive as always. Aggies are moving to a basketball conference that has a few squads, but not as deep as Big 12.

I am excited about the move to SEC, but will be rough this year. Also, can't wait to see Trey Williams. Supposed to be the best talent out of Texas since A.P. He is lighting it up in practice. His YouTube highlights are out of this world.

Edited by Niko