FS: Dosing pumps - SOLD

bimmerzs

These are manufactured by APT who supplies the pumps to BRS. They are valved to run 20ml/min so best to run with a controller like the Apex that has one second resolution. If you need something like 1.1 ml/min output then you have to change out the tubing with a smaller inner diameter, aptinstruments has the different tubing available via their website if you need different tubing. No PM's, lowball offers will be ignored.

_DSC5921.jpg

Cheers,

I'll take them, what's your paypal so that I can reserve? I can possibly pickup on my way back in town Sunday. Let me know when's a good time. I'll be out of town until then but will be around the week if there is a better day. Thanks.

-Ty

Oops, just saw the no PM message.

Had a quick question. The two dosing pumps look like they can run on independent speeds but just wanted to confirm. Also, how old are these?

Yes...each had a seperate power cord. I built these at least 1.5yrs ago and they ran the main tank up until it sprung a leak about a year ago and then it ran the temp 90G I had running. I setup the 150G cube with the profilux doser I had sitting around and I decided not to have any seperate system's if I setup a frag tank later on.

Cheers,

I'll take them, what's your paypal so that I can reserve? I can possibly pickup on my way back in town Sunday. Let me know when's a good time. I'll be out of town until then but will be around the week if there is a better day. Thanks.

-Ty

PM sent