Any one using these?

Headless_donkey

Is any one using either of these products?

http://www.eloseurope.com/en/index.php?pag...t&Itemid=87

http://www.polyplab.com/reefresh.html

I think I am going to try one. I just haven't decided which one yet. I know there is also Zeovit, but I want to try something different.

first one is not in english.second looks really nice. i would try it.

I'm using the ELOS filtra M material, along with the aminos, in my 12g nano (70 w hqi). The directions on the Filtra M say to use a third of the recommended dose on your initial dose, also cut lighting 50% for the first 8-10 days. I raised my lights about two inches higher and cut my cycle down from 9 to 7 hours. This turned out to not be enough. Most of my sps turned extremely light, so I cut my hours down to 5 a day and raised the lights another two inches.

I have been running the Filtra M for about 14 days now and my sps have started to darken up again and are getting a nice "sheen" to them. The water is extremely clear, and other that the sps lightening, everything else seems to be ok. Just for reference I am not dosing any added bacteria, and I use B-ionic two part.

As far as the Aminos go, I noticed an increase in polyp extension within the first week, also colors getting deeper on some of my sps. I've been dosing three drops a day for around two months now.

Just wanted to give my input and experience so far with the ELOS product line.

-Rory