Some or all...[ALL GONE]

chippwalters

Hi all,

Picked up a VERY nice tank yesterday (with Subsea's help--- thanks Patrick!) and it came with some really nice Softies and LPS. The tank was *ultra* clean (small bubble algae and I saw one aptasia).

I'm looking to sell the following:

Toadstool Leathers

4-6" ~ $40

6-8" ~ $55

Zoa colony ~ over 100 polyps $65

Gorgeous Frogspawn 7+ heads 6" high ~$60

Another smaller Frogspawn 5 heads $~25

Live Rock more than enough to fill a 20 gallon tank, guessing 20lbs: $40

pre-drilled 20 Gallon Acrylic tank from glasscages.com with black back (originally $159 11/3/11)

with 2 bulkhead overflows, canopy with LED lighting, sump piping and sump containers. See Pics..

$150

---------------------------------

Or take it all for $385

5Gb5K75Jf3L53F33I3c78faae9c9a97ea1a2d.jpg

5I85K95Jf3K83I43N5c783e8f7f210f1a1a9b.jpg

5Id5G95F83Ga3Fa3Nbc78fb70fd2fa04d169e.jpg

5L75Kc5Hf3Gf3m33L2c783cae96fb7fb31ee0.jpg

Talked with Timfish and he gave me his opinion of what's here. Zoas are a deal-- and should go fast. Toadstool leathers-- not so much, so I'll entertain any offers. Frogspawn at $5/head is a good deal. The green frogspawn is gorgeous.

He said the 20 gallon acrylic tank at $150 is a steal, and I tend to agree. It already has two installed bulkheads and pipes, plus a cover with a brand new Panorama Pro fixture along with two older Panorama Pro fixtures (the older ones have some LEDs out) and a Ecoxotic blue stunner. I'm pretty sure you can get Ecoxotic to replace the older PPros-- I did recently. Just sent them pics of serial #'s and they send me new ones out. The PPros go for around $120 new, so you can see $150 including the tank and bulkheads, and top, and lights, is pretty fair price.

I also have a pretty nice and new RO-DI setup I'd be willing to part with for the right price. Been used less than a year. Still has documentation and many filters come with it too.

And, I'll also entertain offers for the whole thing.

Zoas are paid for and gone. There are some interested parties for both frogspawns. I hope to get all of this out on Saturday, so if one of you wants the LR and can meet me on Saturday at Aquatek at 2PM, then let me know ASAP, as I can bring it then too.

Anyone want the leathers? They're big. Just name your price.

I'm selling the ocellaris clown which came with this tank. She's about 1 1/2" long with beautiful markings. Been alone in this 20 gallon for over a year, so I doubt there's any issue with disease. She moves to fast for my poor iPhone, but you can see:

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

Asking $20 for the clown.

Also, update. Sold off the zoas and some of the frogspawn. Still have a very nice 4 head green tip frogspawn which I'll let go for $20.

I'm willing to let the leathers go for $10 each. Let me know. Also, I will be getting rid of the live rock this weekend, so those of you who are interested, please PM me! Thanks.

Just a reminder, it says at the top of this forum:

"understand when you commit to buy that the seller is probably turning down other offers, so be good to your word"

A good one to remember. I had someone here tell me he wanted to buy the clown and even schedule when to pick it up, only to tell me later, after I stayed at home waiting for the pickup (and multiple PMs gone unanswered), he changed his mind-- and this when finally I had to call him direct. No message, no text, nothing. Just the expectation I should read his mind after he committed to purchasing.

This happened over a period of days and I PM'ed to interested others the fish was already sold.

Please have the courtesy to know this is a community and not some sort of cheap used car sales lot or flea market. Respecting other members time and your commitments made is important for everyone.

And yes, I did request, (also unanswered), that he PayPal some money upfront. My lesson learned that nothing is sold until the money arrives-- I guess I just expected to be treated the same way I treat others.

• Like 1

That's where the feedback is important on this club. If someone has a habit of doing this, their feedback will reflect it. All you have to do is click on their profile and give them a low rating with the star system. I'm sure none of us are fans of no-shows and flakey people.