Tunze 9002 nano skimmer

dan

I've tried the prizm deluxe and an aqua c remora on my 28g JBJ, but I do not like them. Looking to upgrade. Hopefully the Tunze 9002 will work better. Anyone has one laying around for cheap, Lmk. Thanks.

I had a remora on my 10g forever, then when I moved that tank into a 20g I found a used tunze 9002 which was a decent upgrade from the remora. When I upgraded the tank yet again to the 28cube I have now, I found a good deal on a Reef Octopus BH-1000 and I love it. I have the larger version on my 55gal and love it there, which is why I looked for the smaller one for the cube.

The reef octo is the one I suggest for anyone looking for a HOB skimmer now that I have two of them.

I think you have to cut out a small section of the hood to put the 9002 on the 28gal cube, and you also have to remove the cup every time you open the lid.

Thanks for the advice guys...after looking at both, I think I'll need the Reef Octopus BH-1000 for my tank instead.

Anyone has the Reef Octopus BH-1000 laying around for sale? Thx.

Mike, I'm interested in the skimmer for my biocube or seahorse tank. Working on getting a 75 up and running and headed to ATL for a Honeymoon next week, so $ is looking deflated right now. I'm following your post. If nobody jumps on it b4 I get some $ stacked back up, I'll give you a holler. GLWS.