Any Schools in Austin with reef tanks?

Joseph9123

I was just wondering if we had teachers in here that have reef tanks in class rooms? If there are , please let me know, I have some coral to donate to the cause to educate the younger minds with the hobby.

-Joseph

I was just wondering if we had teachers in here that have reef tanks in class rooms? If there are , please let me know, I have some coral to donate to the cause to educate the younger minds with the hobby.

-Joseph

That's an awesome offer Joseph....you're a cool guy!!! :D

Good Luck!

-Cindy-

Austin teacher only since SA get alot of help already. I think this will push more for new people to the hobby and diversify the clubs. Plus I donate some coral to the SA teacher a while back,and offer a teacher on the maast forum for the frag swap if he makes it to Austin I will give him some stuff before the witch hunt started. I want Austin teacher to get support also. These are the small things I buy at the store and grow out to donate for some peoples knowledge.

-Joseph

I had one customer who said she was a science teacher, but told me I didn't know what I was talking about when I explained that to use liverock as a biological filter current needed to move through it.... She's convinced we keep selling her bad fish because she refuses to invest in a powerhead. Thusly I'd feel morally remiss directing you to her.