***UPDATED*** Frag rack clearout- Zoas, SPS, LPS

FarmerTy

Need to clear off my frag rack. Discounts if you pick up more than 4 frags from me. I'll be available this weekend and next week after work (6pm) for pickup. Please PM for a response as I will be slower with a post. Thanks!

-Ty

Zoas:

Dragonflys (4-6 polyps) - $15$ $10

They are yellowish-green and purple. ignore the 3 random other zoas in the mix

IMG_2864.jpg

Oxides (3-5 polyps) - $10

The orange one's on the right

IMG_2829.jpg

LA Lakers (4-6 polyps) - $10

These look the best under blue LEDs - they pop! Image borrowed from Exotic frags website since I don't have blue LEDs to show them off.

LALakers-Zoa01.jpg

Dipped the frags and mounted them on some rocks. They were open in the plastic bag before the dip. Now they are already partially open, post dip and mounting, and the color is exactly what I wanted. Couple of days and they will be in their full glory. biggrin.png

BTW: Let me know if you ever frag those Duncans, they look SWEET! biggrin.png

Awesome Grog! Glad they acclimated so quickly to your tank. Yeah, those duncans are some of my favorite. Don't see many like those around. You'll have to get in line behind my brother, he's first on the frag list. haha.

Nice meeting you Mike! Your two girls are adorable. So cute! Hopefully all your corals made it into your tank and their puppy dog eyes didn't persuade one or two frags into their tank. Let me know how you like the blue LEDs over those LA Lakers. Crazy right!?

Hi all, updated post with some more frags, lower prices, and better pictures. Since I don't have a fancy DSLR or blue LEDs, I borrowed some pics on the internet that are more representative than my cruddy photos. Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words and for reminding me I need a better camera. doh.gif Haha.

TY's pics don't do any of his corals justice. I love my lakers, midas, and lunar eclipse I got months back. Great prices on quality frags.

Thanks for the kind words and for reminding me I need a better camera. doh.gif Haha.

TY's pics don't do any of his corals justice. I love my lakers, midas, and lunar eclipse I got months back. Great prices on quality frags.

rofl.gif

So the pictures of the oxides, you said was not your tank right? because i was wondering what the blue zoas were on the left. Also let me know when ever you get ready to frag your purple deaths again thumbsup.gif

Archived