WTB 210g aquarium

mFrame

I think I'm finally going to upgrade my 90g to a 210. It will be setup as a peninsula tank so I am looking to have the overflow on one end. Since it will be visible from both sides, I'm thinking star sapphire glass on the two long surfaces. I don't want a center brace or euro bracing.

Any recommendations on where/what to get and how much I can expect it to run? I believe the measurements will be 84x24x24in

Little tiny measurements!

Since you dont want bracing, cost is gonna be high. I'd check glasscages. They may have some quality control issues(sloppy silicone is the only one I've heard) but they are gonna be the cheapest. Never heard of one failing.

The other options would be, IMO, AGE, DSA, Marineland. There are some others out there though. Check the big tank forum at RC for some names.

And you could make it yourself. Binswanger has glass and then you just need silicone. It's really easy.

Haven't been sure that I'd want to go that route, but I guess it could make a great club meeting idea, right? :)