Getting Out Livestock Sale

jamesdean3

Hey everybody, after a long run its time to break it down for awhile to focus on other things going on in my life now. Pics were taken with an Iphone (so colors look much better in person) under (2)150 Pheonix 14k no atinics

Text 210-488-3973 James - i'm off oltorf and can meet close if necessary

• Like 1

I have a Beautiful huge blue/green duncan colony of about 50+ heads about the size of a baseball (big and round just like a baseball actually) this is my favorite coral in the tank 75$ which is a steal really , and multiple zoa frage im going to post up later this afternoon, Eye of Rah small frags and a few 40-50 head frags 5-25$ depending on size, Atomic Green Zoa frags (2) about 10 heads a piece 10$ each, orange oxides (great color) (2frags 5-7 each) 15$ Watermelons (2) 10 heads each 10$ tubbs blue (2 frags 5-7 heads ) 10$ Purple death palys (deep purple 1 frag 10-15 heads) 15$. Alot of Red/Rust colored what i called hairy mushrooms ( these are identical to the mushrooms in the biocube at aqaudome with the two clowns that hosts them right when you walk in) 5$ a shroom (some are really big ) i have like 10-15 of these and can group discount if you buy a few. Heads up to everyone, and i'll have some pics this evening after work @ about 6:30pm

PMs Replied.... First come first serve unless i told you i would hold for you. Thanks everyone for thier interest. & pics will be up tonight again around 6:30 . The Duncans are killer for anyone that interested. Ill try and upload a video if i can

100+ heads easily eye of rah 20$!!!rock weighs about 5 lbs at least.

IMG 0334

40-50 heads eye of rah 10$

IMG 0333

Orange Oxides 10heads or so 5$

IMG 0331

mix fire and ice watermelon zoas over 10 heads 5$

IMG 0329

fire and ice 10 + heads 5$

IMG 0327

I have more of most of these and the colors look dark because Iphone pics. Anyone who stops by will be getting a good deal as i really want ot shut it down by sunday evening. Price updates above as well

Thanks James for the pagoda and the generous Tubbs zoa frag. Just a heads up to everyone, the coral look great and the pictures do no justice. Would have bought the anemone and the duncan frag myself if I didn't already have both. They are both big and beautiful.

Thank Ty it was great meeting you as well. Appreciate the kind words about the colors. I was trying not to mess with the pics to much, but your right I should of to help better represent the true colors lol

I am interested but can't really tell from the pics. I'll be passing your area on the way back from picking up my Mr Cob order Sun early afternoon. Would it be ok to come by in person? If so, please pm addy.

everything sold except 3 green dragon eye zoas frags, 4 fire and ice, 1 tubbs , 1 watermelon <<--- 5$ a frag, 1 med sized eye of rah 10$ and large eye of rah over 100heads 20$ and about 6-7 brown mushrooms - 10$ for all or 3 for 5$ . still home for the day, and tank comes down tomorrow.

100+ heads easily eye of rah 20$!!!! rock weighs about 5 lbs at least.

IMG 0334

everything sold except 3 green dragon eye zoas frags, 4 fire and ice, 1 tubbs , 1 watermelon <<--- 5$ a frag, 1 med sized eye of rah 10$ and large eye of rah over 100heads 20$ and about 6-7 brown mushrooms - 10$ for all or 3 for 5$ . still home for the day, and tank comes down tomorrow.