cichlids

chatfouz

i have some cichlids that i need to get rid of. lately i just dont have the time to go back to austin to take care of them. and my parents dont have the experience to know what to do with them. i have 3 jewels, and an ahli. a pleco and 2 silver loaches. please if anyone can take them PLEASE DO! the tank is falling apart.they need a good home. now i think one has a little bit of fin rot. i just dont have the ability to be there daily to medicate, treat etc. i would like to get a few dollars for them but at this point its what will get them to a new home.

pm me or email me [email protected]

How big are they? I have a 62gal cichlid tank that i'm in the process of setting up now. I just bought 2 jewels today, how much were you looking to get for them?

they are in a 55gal. i think the alhi is close to 4" the cichlids are a hair shorter. im not good atguessing that sort of thing. the pleco is almost 2x that length. the loaches are thinner than the cichlids but just as long. jewels i dont think you have to worry about. oz for oz they are the toughest cichlid there is. least that is what i have seen. mine ate a 6" bala shark when they were little more than an inch. i dont know when i could get back to austin. really ill give them to you free if you can come and pick them up. 2 weeks may be the earliest i can get up there, so if you might be ablt to fish them out yourself they are FREE. i dont want to put them through those conditions any longer. just aint kosher. if possible i would love to set something up. the cichlids are in south austin, near slaughter & i35. and heck if you see any of that limestone in the tank you could have some of that too. if a pick up is not possible it may have to wait. this school job is not going to allow me to get to austin very quickly.