First Visit to AquaDome

Yesterday I drove down past the river to meet an ARC member. He suggested meeting at AquaDome, which having never been there, I liked. I browsed inside for awhile. Man, that place is dangerous (to my pocket book). Things that I've been scouring months for at the north stores were all over the place. I finally got a pair of porcelain anemone crabs, a purple condy anemone, a blue maxi-mini and small rocks with green star polyps and a green shroom (only $5 each). I was going to buy a huge white spot shrimp, too (I do love me some anemone crustaceans), but a couple also shopping really wanted it. I can get a second one later, and it was bigger than the one I have.

I need more excuses to drive south. The service, selection and prices were excellent.

Everything I got except the condy looked good last night. I'm posting my story and issues about that in another thread.

Well luckily I live south of the river so I get to go there all the time. Congrats on your pickups. AD has really stepped up the live stock lately. They just have so much.

Dare I say they are becoming/have become the premier reef store in town. In my humble opinion anyway. Well done Hunter/Gary/AD crew. It's not just because my office is 3 blocks from your store, i swear.... :)

So every Tuesday at work, the hostess ask me "Wheres your fish" apparently they've gotten used to me bringing in a new guy every Tuesday. They have to come with me to work from 3-11 and I usually stop buy at 130ish every week mostly haha

Archived