Whats in your bucket...

Get it....a play on the "whats in your wallet" jingle

So what did everyone walk away with besides high cholesterol and possibly diabetes from those mint cookies.

I picked up a Bubble Tipped Anemone

Red Finger Sea Fan Thanks again KimPx100

Blue and Brown Monitpora

Pulsing Xenia

Chateo

GSP

A Mag-Float

Frogspawn

And a ClownFish jk he was a swap from the LFS the other one came down with the clownfish disease, I took him before he died so prayers for a speedy recovery

I picked up a single dose of Coral RX One Shot

Like I told Kevin (great class BTW) now that I know its wrong and the dangers I cant play ignorant anymore

I also found amusement to the analogy of it being "like having unprotected sex with everyone's fish tanks"

Congrats to all the raffle winners maybe next time for us other folks but otherwise with the amount of stuff in my bucket, the great company and day

I have nothing to complain about except having to rush up to Round Rock for 4 hours of work on the start of my day off. Glad to have met the few ppl I did, and if I didn't introduce myself my apologies, I'm not really comfortable around crowds of ppl the German Shepherd is but not me. So thanks for everything

Drew Mendez

Sounds like you got some real nice stuff at the swap! I saw that red finger gorgonian ... nice catch there!

I left empty handed .. though not on purpose. I meant to pick up some dry goods from the excellent array of stuff offered by Elegent Reef. But a tired 3 year old prompted me to leave before any major melt downs happened.

I got a nice piece of blue tenius, from Don Duncan, to replace a large colony I lost due to a tank crash. Oh, and Pat gave me a couple of pounds of boil crawfish to take home. They were yummy.

James, your daughter was the highlight of my day. Choice a cute little girl!

Dave-